Thursday, August 11, 2011

If not eating for a one week do yew think it will show anything? ?

I was that Weight when i was in the 8th grade and now im 21 and i weigh 120... this is what i did I completely stopped eating junk food! no fries no burgers no tacos you know the deal. I even stopped eating red meat. put ur mind into it bcus of u really want this trust me it will happen just like me. eat things with fiber check all the calories and fat on the food try a 700 calorie diet. just dont relapse bcus its easy to eat a Burger but its hard to lose 10 pounds go running and do a bunch of sit ups! dont drink soda or juice drink water the whole time ur on this diet. try eating a piece of chicken the size of ur palm and some brown rice a bit smaller than the chicken and lots of water. if u have a salad dont put dressing on it put some lime on it instead. b4 i didn't know but now i know that milk gets ppl heavy try not to drink too much milk or cereal if ur a milk drinker well one cup is like 140 calories so just b aware of all that trust me if u really want this and set ur mind to it you will lose weight! and if u have more questions please ask me good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment