Thursday, August 11, 2011

What do you feel like during/after diabetes treatment?

So I think I have diabetes (yay -_-). I'm tired all the time, always hungry (after a buffet I'd be hungry in like an hour), blurry vision (got contacts), pee a lot, zone out a lot, and you get the idea. So I want to know: what happens during/after treatment. I don't really know how they treat diabetes, I know you start looking at your diet and they hop you up on insulin and such, but what happens then? Will I have more energy? I'm on an intense work out program (P90X) over the summer, will it affect that? Will I be able to keep exercising intensely like that? I'm currently pretty healthy: I'm 18, male, 160lbs, exercise 6 out of 7 days of the week, and eat better than the average teen. I used to be really fat tho, but I lost the weight like 2 years ago. WILL THAT WEIGHT COME BACK?! Oh, I'm gunna be pissed if it does, I read diabetes causes weight loss so it better not come back after treatment (-.-). Also I take Creatine Hydrochloride supplements for working out so will I still be able to use those? Oh, and will the symptoms disappear (hunger, fatigue etc..)? Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment