Saturday, August 6, 2011

Help! Diabetic no insulin?

My boyfriend is a Diabetic, and we can't get insulin. He can not go to the hospital because the one that's near my house gives him the wrong insulin and just makes it worse. He left that hospital 3 times.. the first time he left his IV that he had in was COVERED in blood and my mom is a nurse and she was yelling at the nurse there to fix it but they did nothing so we left. Then the second time he waited for 6 hours till they gave him insulin he was so sick. and the third the doctor would not give him his lantus and he needs to take that. so he left again.. He take humalog and lantus. he has lantus but no humalog.. Could someone tell me where I could go to get some? right now He is sleeping because he is sick. He has been very careful about eating crabs and trying to save the last 12 units of humalog. We live in Tioga county PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment