Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How can I lose my "poochy" gut as easily and quickly as possible?

by exercising a a lot alone, I've toned my bust, waistline, arms and legs. and toned them. but i still have a little pooch too, and thats where you HAVE to start eating almost... perfectly. the pooch is the hardest :( lol and its the most unnatractive thing on me. so i've come to realize that if i cut out processed foods, it gets a little smaller. and getting rid of sugar makes it smaller too. drinking abouut 8 glasses of water gets rid of the pooch too. so even though it sucks, you kinda have to get rid of the diet soda and the ranch dressing. make the dressing red wine vinagarette or something, i dunno. or just have a crapload of fruit. I love to snack all day, unfortunately. but while the rest of me lost weight from exercsing, my pooch still haunted me. so those small foods are EXACTLY whats doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment