Friday, August 5, 2011

How can I sexually satisfy my wife?

I’m looking for advice on what I can do to satisfy my wife. Over the last two years we have been on a steep decline sexually. She says it’s her health issues coming between us. She is very over weight, is an insulin dependent diabetic, has high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and depression issues. She has to take multiple medications for all of her conditions. In addition to that she’s twenty years older than me and a heavy smoker. She never initiates sex and rarely says yes and when she does consent there is absolutely no foreplay. She has even told me to hurry up on occasion. I don’t know what to do get us on track. I really want an intimate relationship with my wife and I want her to want me like I want her. What can I do to increase her desires? How can I please her?

No comments:

Post a Comment