Saturday, August 6, 2011

Metaformin problems plz help!!!!!?

Im after some help, im taking metaformin and im getting side effects that effect my daily living like constant headaches and tiredness but dont wanna go off metaformin because i got told that it helps pcos patients lose weight, controls insulin and may help you to ovulate. I really like the idea of this drug because i am overweight due to pcos im on the verge of diabetes and i really want to have baby..... i ovulate naturally once a year and when i do i always became pregnant but have lost my pregnancies due to miscarriages so im wondering if there is another drug out there that will do the same thing as metaformin???? My gyno wont give me any drug that is made for helping me ovulate because im overweight....i have been on a diet for a month now and havent lost weight either so is there a drug from doc that could assit me in losing weight???? Plz help me out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment