Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Um do you think i have anxiety?

Okay um im kinda lookin fer help with out goin to see more drs im rele tired of doctors rite now, um about amonth ago my friens and most of my family found out i was cuttin yea i know it doesnt solve anything and have had suicidal thoughts and actions i have a therapist who had me get a psychologists who gave me two drugs that are fer depression and depression& sleep and i had to be taken off thee next day cuz i had suicidal thoughts even worse and my therapist said i mite have anxiety or anxiety depression i cant remember, and i was just wondering what yew all think cuz i havent seen my therapist cuz im changin school cuz everyone at my old school found out and kids can be crewl so my dad said i shuld move in okay well here it goes: ok i sometimes fell like someone is holdin down my legs like i cant move or my hold body and my body feels like its up in thee air just shiftin and plus dizziness and worse of all i randomly just cant breath or have shortness of breath and it hurts bad i already have asthma but i dnt always carry my inhaler i kinda feel like i need to go scream or run just move to know i still can. it happens very often lately like i was watchin road kill with my sister than outta know were i feel like i cant move my legs like someone is holdin them back and i had to just leave them movie i donno and i do smoke pot and have been smokin alot more than i do usually to help me kinda chill and fall asleep so im not up all nite lately thinkin has been dangers and i rele think my next stop is goin to be thee crazy house im scared fer that but if it helps than i guess i gotta well thanks fer listenin even if know one can help its nice to get it some what out

No comments:

Post a Comment